We are always on the lookout for talented, enthusiastic and commercial people for both UK and International roles who share our brand values and want to be part of a creative team in our fast growing business.
Job Specification: Graphic Designer (Windsor)
A newly created role working for a luxury brand, reporting to the Marketing Manager. The role will involve the opportunity to work in a friendly office within a small team across numerous projects including internal photoshoots, graphic design and production, supporting marketing campaigns and internal reporting. We are looking for an enthusiastic team player who is dedicated, ambitious and enjoys a fast-paced working environment where skills can be developed to take on more responsibility as the business grows.
- Ensuring all the projects are delivered effectively on time for all new launches and campaigns
- Graphic Design and Product design and production:
- Creating 'ready for print' and web artwork to specifications, including brochures, documents, business cards etc.
- Creating concepts and technical specifications for new marketing collateral and packaging, mocking up initial prototypes, sourcing materials (papers, foils). Working closely with the rest of the Marketing team on the process.
- Liaising with 3rd parties and suppliers (digital, print, agencies) on projects
- Making sure all the materials created are in line with brand guidelines
- Taking part in compiling a brand guidelines document
- Internal Photoshoots (training can be provided):
- Planning and hands-on delivery of internal photo shoots - producing high quality product imagery for product pages and SM at a fast pace. Setting up light and any other photography studio equipment. The equipment and studio are provided.
- Shooting company events in locations in Windsor, London etc.
- Suggesting the possible concepts and props for internal shoots.
- Editing images:
- Editing product images in Photoshop to specification – for online and for print formats
- Preparing products and lifestyle images for uploading on SAP and CMS
- Uploading images on our internal server
- Marketing Campaign Support:
- Design, production and delivery of consistent multiple elements of a marketing campaign: email footers, SM headers, website banners, etc.
- Marketing media and brand library:
- Organising and maintaining Marketing media library on Dropbox and server. Making sure a document with captions is present in each folder.
- Organising and maintaining brand library, which includes company logos, templates, documents, etc.
- Internal and External Communication
- Producing and updating internal training tools following the specifications and information provided
- Accurately providing imagery to clients on request using the Marketing Library created, making sure de Le Cuona will be credited
- Processing sample requests coming from PR using a company portal system
- Keeping all the logins, passwords and login links together
- Contributing to weekly reports with commentary and suggestions
- Supporting other on-going activities as required
- Although comprehensive the job description is not exhaustive, additional duties may be added according to the needs of the business
The role will require the following skills and certificates:
- Preferably a passionate graphic designer as well with a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in graphic design and photography.
- A keen interest in luxury/interior design sector
- Graphic design: Adobe Photoshop (advanced), Adobe InDesign (Advanced)
- Video design & Videography: desirable, but not compulsory
- Photography: basic photography skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word and Excel
- Team player
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flexibility and willingness to get involved in all aspects of marketing
- Good communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise tasks
- Opportunity to join a great team of people
- A beautiful office situated in the heart of Royal Windsor just opposite the castle
- A friendly environment
- An amazing opportunity to learn and develop new skills
- Gym membership
- The chance to attend industry events in interior/luxury sector
Please send your CV, Graphic Design Portfolio and Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job specification: Field Trade Sales Executive (London)
Summary of Main Duties and Responsibilities:
As the Field Sales Executive you will have a passion for design, an ability to engage with clients and the skills and knowledge to give our customers the advice and service compatible with the quality, high end luxury of the de Le Cuona brand.
The successful candidate will be responsible for revenue growth from fabric, accessory and lifestyle product sales to B2B in the A&D industry.
Reporting to the UK Business Development Manager, with a key focus on driving retail and design trade sales, you will demonstrate a “can do” common sense attitude, a practical mind set and a great commitment to teamwork.
- Identifying and meeting target customers through database management
- Targeting and scheduling visits/meetings in order to develop and manage existing accounts within a designated area
- Responsible for seeking new business opportunities within the designated territory
- Establishing and maintaining direct relationships with an existing database of design professionals
- Growing the database significantly - inputting information into our CRM system to track opportunities and sales
- Creating and maintaining a sales pipeline which is reported weekly to management
- Taking vital part in actioning the sales strategy for the UK trade market.
- Offering sampling products to design professionals
- Competitor and consumer insight monitoring and market research
- Delivering a comprehensive weekly report to the Line Manager
- Preparing and participating in monthly UK sales meetings
- Monitoring and maintaining the de Le Cuona brand guidelines in all third-party showrooms
- Achieving monthly and annual targets as laid out in the business plan
- Good experience of working within the interior furnishings, preferably textiles or a related field e.g. luxury consumer goods
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills at all levels; an ability to ask the right questions at the right time and the ability to listen carefully to clients’ needs
- Sales data analysis skills.
- Results and target driven, financially motivated
- Highly organised
- A commitment to being a team player
- Ability to work independently and thrive under pressure with the ability to manage the assigned territory effectively, particularly during the launch of new collections
- Very high standards of personal presentation
- Advanced skills in MSOffice including excel
- Full UK Drivers Licence and use of own car is essential.
Salary: Competitive depending on experience
Car allowance and business expenses
Place of Work: Regular travel in London and Home Counties
The normal working hours are 9:00am – 6pm and you will be required to work late when necessary.
We will provide full product training