We are always on the lookout for talented, enthusiastic and commercial people for both UK and International roles who share our brand values and want to be part of a creative team in our fast growing business.
London Showrooms Manager
Summary of Main Duties and Responsibilities:
As the London Showrooms Manager you will have total responsibility for all aspects of the sales and operation of your showrooms (including opening New Pimlico Showroom).
Reporting to the UK Sales Manager. With key focus on Client Service, Sales, Stock Management, Profitability, and Team Development, your objectives will be achieved through your ability to lead, motivate and inspire your team of Sales Advisors while playing your own part in running the showroom.
- Recruit, train, develop and manage the showroom sales teams to exceed sales targets and grow the brand image.
- Manage the showroom operations up to de Le Cuona’s high standards.
- Develop relationships with existing clients and engage new HNW clients. Assist ID&A in sourcing fabrics and accessories.
- Report activity, sales and showroom lead generation, customer’s fabric needs and market trends.
- Create local marketing initiatives, organise events regularly.
- Support the Field Sales, Client Liaison, Bespoke and Marketing teams
- Plan and implement showroom display and visual merchandising to the highest standards as per dLC guidelines.
- Manage and prepare the organisation of seasonal industry and private events.
- Manage stock and stock takes. Stock request, transfers, header loans and processing returns.
- Experience in managing an exclusive, high end retail enterprise
- Interest in interiors, furniture and lighting and experience in High End furniture sales
- Knowledge in History of Style, Enthusiasm and knowledge of Mid Century furniture designers and their work
- Self-starter, results oriented with a can-do attitude. Ability to work independently and collaboratively with the overall sales team.
- Strong administrative skills, must be precise, highly organised and focused.
- Great multi-tasking skills
- A strong and confident communicator with polished skills
- Very high standards of personal presentation
- Advanced skills in MSOffice including excel
The normal working hours are 9:00am – 6pm and you will be required to work late when necessary. Our new Pimlico Showroom will open on Saturdays therefore some weekend work will be required.
We will provide full product training, including visits to our mills in Europe.
Please click here to download the pdf.